Other Services

The Canadian government offers multiple immigration programs to immigrate to and study in Canada, which can make it a daunting process. Working under the guidance of competent immigration consultants like Yoke can get you through your visa needs effectively and efficiently. Our team of experts can increase your chances of successfully immigrating to Canada. 

Yoke Immigration is not just a consultancy – we are an institution for building lives. We are one of the most renowned Canadian immigration consultants out there, and our services include different aspects of Canadian immigration application. In addition to the usual documentation help, immigration assistance, study visa, and so on, we offer other services as well.


File Review and Counselling

If you are preparing the immigration file on your own but would like to get professional feedback, then this is the option for you.

Each case is different, and so is each application. That is why an opinion or review from a professional will definitely add value to any scenario to avoid expensive mistakes.

The services offered by us are:

  • A detailed review of your documents and proof-reading of applications
  • Suggestions on changes and improvements to be made
  • Process preparation and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) expectations

Contact us to know more details.

GCMS Notes

Has your Canadian visa been refused? Or

Is your application taking too long to process?

You can request to view the visa officer’s notes (also known as ATIPS or GCMS notes).

These visa officer’s notes will include refusal reasons and other comments.

A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant can help you understand the visa officer’s notes, which will give you the exact reason for the refusal and suggestions on how to improve your application.


Citizenship Application

Canadian citizenship can be attained if you:

  •  Are born in Canada
  •  Are born outside Canada to a legal or biological parents who is a Canadian citizen
  •  Have become naturalized in Canada


To be eligible for a Canadian Citizenship, the candidate must:

  •  Be at least 18 years old and hold Permanent Resident Status
  •  Have resided in Canada as a permanent resident for 3 years (1095 days) in the past 5 years before applying with no minimum amount of days per year required.
  •  Have filed income taxes for each of the 3 years
  •  If between 18-54 years old, must
  • meet the language requirements
  •  pass the citizenship test
  •  take the Oath of Citizenship 


Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Members

This is a fast track citizenship process. 

The criteria to qualify are:

  •  For permanent residents who are currently serving with the CAF or who have served with the CAF and were honorably released.
  • For non-permanent residents who are or were on exchange with, attached or seconded to the CAF, no need to be permanent residents or to have filed taxes.
  • Must have served 3 of the last 6 years with the CAF and filed taxes for those 3 years.
  • Time spent as a Reserve Force Member counts regardless of whether the person was paid as a full-time or part-time Member. 


Permanent Resident (PR) Card – Application and Renewals

A Permanent Resident card is an identity document issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The card proves you are a permanent resident when you return to Canada.

On the initial entry for a new permanent resident, you don’t need to apply for a PR card. It will be sent to the Canadian mailing address provided by you. You have 180 days after entering Canada to provide this address. 

The PR card needs to be valid to return to Canada by plane, train, bus or boat. It will not be issued outside of Canada. However, if a permanent resident is outside Canada without a PR card, apply for a temporary travel document to enter Canada.

Eligibility for PR Card are:

  • Must be a permanent resident and
  • Submit your application in Canada.


To maintain permanent resident status, you must reside in Canada for 730 days during the last 5 years.

The Permanent Resident card gets revoked when a person ceases to be a permanent resident.