Canada offers exciting opportunities to foreigners who want to do business in Canada through their business immigration program.The objective of the program is to encourage employment and investment in Canada through the migration of individuals who have the ability to successfully establish or invest in a business in Canada.
Start-up Visa Program
Are you an immigrant entrepreneur, with skills and business ideas that are innovative, can create jobs in Canada and also boost the Canadian economy? If yes, then this might be the ideal business immigration Canada program for you.
- Have proof of sufficient settlement funds
- Language requirements of CLB5+ in English or French.
- Obtain a Letter of Support from a designated angel investor group or venture capital fund or business incubator.
- Have business experience and training.
Self-Employed Persons Program
Canada allows people to immigrate permanently as a self-employed person through their business immigration program if certain requirements are met.
Do you have experience in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level or been a self-employed person in cultural activities or athletics, then your experience is relevant for the program.
The eligibility requirements for this program are:
- At least 2 years of experience in an eligible role in the last 5 years
- Self-employed in an eligible occupation or involvement in an eligible occupation at a world-class level or both
- Should be able to continue these cultural/athletic activities to self-support in Canada and make a significant contribution to the specified economic activity.